Register & Watch 3 Sessions for free
Do you want to pursue your higher studies at the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU)? If yes, you should attend IPU CET (Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test) for various courses. Scoring good marks in the entrance examination will help you get admission to your preferred course. So, check the important dates, eligibility criteria, and examination procedure on this page.
GGS IPU is popularly called I.P. University. It conducts the entrance examination IPU CET for admission in different UG and PG courses in technology, engineering, management studies, medicine, law, nursing, and other specialization. It is one of the famous national-level competitive examinations. It will help you fulfill your dream, so you should prepare well and show your best.
IPU CET Exam Pattern
We have listed the IPU CET examination pattern details here for your reference
- Exam mode: Offline
- Time duration: Depends on the program
- Language: All the questions will be in the English language
- Type of Questions: Objective type
- Total Marks: 600marks
- Marking scheme: 4marks is awarded for each correct answer while 1mark is deducted for every wrong answer
Welcome to our Website. We are glad to have you around.
IPU CET Selection Procedure
- You should apply and participate in the IPU CET examination conducted on a specific date.
- After the announcement of the IPU CET result, the cut off will be made for the applications (course-wise)
- Then, we create the merit list, and candidates will be called for counselling for the allotment of seats in the University.
- We arrange the candidates’ names in the decreasing order of the marks secured by them. We allot the seats to the candidates according to their ranking in the common entrance test.
We advise the candidates to stay in touch with our official page to know more details about the examination.