CLAT is one of the most important entrance exams that you will sit in your life. Every law aspirant would be aware of the exam and they would need to make preparations to enjoy a successful future. This is one of those important examples that would offer you a great chance to secure your seat in any of the top 22 NLU of the nation. This is the reason why you have to make sure that you are making a good score to get a seat in the top NLU in India and ensure a good and successful career.
However, it is not always possible for everyone to secure a seat in the top NLU on the first attempt. This is the reason why there are many students who decide to drop a year to take the time to prepare for the CLAT that happens once a year. However, being a newcomer often it becomes a question of rhythm whether or not is it a great choice to drop a year of their life in preparation for the exam?
Just like other decisions that you would take in your life, you will have two sides to the coin. You have to analyze the probable result of the decision you make. Sometimes the result would be in your favor however other times, you might not be that lucky, there is no constant answer to it as it depends on practicality and subjectivity. However, you should definitely take the CLAT online coaching classes if you wish to crack at the first chance.
However, here we will have a look at some of the major pros and cons that can be helpful for you to make a good decision. Since there is no harm in making an informed decision, here we have offered you complete knowledge of the major advantages and disadvantages that you have. So let us have a look at some of them.
- When you devote one complete year to preparing for the CLAT exam, you must know that it is enough time for you to complete the syllabus. You will be able to get multiple chances to revise and make sure that you don’t leave any stones unturned to pass the exam. When you get ample time to prepare, you can take CLAT online coaching classes and also take the mock test and practice multiple times to check your level of preparation.
- According to the statistics, most of the students who are studying in the best NLUs of the nation have dropped one year and then taken the exam. So this is not something new or a bad decision that you are taking for yourself. Instead, this is the best way to improve your chances to enroll in the best university and secure a great career.
- When you are taking one year to prepare, you will be able to prepare for every part of the exam. All the sections in the exam are important. Thus, when you have a year to prepare, it will boost your study and ensure you have a great experience learning. The more you keep revising, the more you gain confidence in it. All you need is to make sure that you are practicing before you take the exam.
- No doubt that you have the pressure of dropping a whole year but the sufficient time that you get is simply enough to prepare for the exam. This way you can prepare better, pursue some certificate courses which would add to your resume, and then sit for the exam with optimum preparation. Remember that the CLAT online coaching classes will be valuable in your preparation.
- There are many students who still believe that a whole year is not required which is definitely not true. If you get a reasonable time of 6 months, it is also enough to prepare for the exam. So if you have 6 months and you still want another year then it is just a waste of time.
- It is a good choice for you to think before you choose to take a year for the preparation. You can also invest in better internships, smoothing skills, and legal research to enjoy a successful career in your life. This can also be a valuable decision for you.
- There are times when you will find the students are not able to crack CLAT and not get a seat in their favorite college. Since the competition is very high, you have to make sure that you are taking the right steps for your life.
Other Important Things That You Need To Bear In Mind:
- You need to measure the CLAT rank and not the CLAT Score as it has a great impact on setting the paper’s difficulty levels. So you have to analyze if you need to improve or have reached the peak.
- Most of the NLUs would cost you somewhere in between 10 to 12 lakhs fees in five years. Thus, you have to know in advance that you can afford the amount and then choose to take a year for preparation.
- There are many experts who would say that getting a seat in a law school is not the end of everything. If you wish to enjoy a great career like any of your idols then you will need 20 to 25 years of experience.
It is strongly advised to the students to understand the risk factor and then decide on skipping a year. For people with family and financial issues, it is advisable not to skip; however, if you are sure you can, you can definitely take a chance. Start preparing using the classes for online coaching for CLAT 2022 and enjoy a great career.